Thursday, January 6, 2011

New VIP Group!

I just wanted to say thank you again for helping to make 2010 a great year for me here in SL. I have made quite a few friends and I'm looking forward to getting to know you all better in 2011. Since I do truly listen to all my customer feedback, I wanted to share my business further with you by creating a VIP group.

I am *NOT* replacing the Shoppers Club! You will still be able to get Shoppers Club only freebies, MM boards, mini mania, etc. However, with a small one time fee of 250L (currently 100L for a limited time) you will gain permanent access to VIP only sales, monthly freebies (at LEAST a full outfit a month - that's worth 1200Ls a year or more right there!), first access to limited edition items and even get a free gift on your rez day! All you have to do is IM me and tell me what you'd like from my current stock! This group is for both adults and kid avs and I will do my best to keep things suited to both or make seperate gifts for each group of players.

I will also be asking the VIP group for ideas, listening to your suggestions and letting you vote on new products and even sometimes asking for models for my ads. You will be the first to know about everything!

I realize group space is currently very limited, but LL says they will be adding more groups in the very near future to allow for 40 groups and I am hoping you will grant me the privilige of taking up one of your precious group spaces.

If you would like to join, click on the group via my profile, visit the store or copy/paste this into your local chat window and click on the link to join: secondlife:///app/group/5df5fa3b-ce03-3b26-1592-41c3fa4018db/about

Happy 2011!
Violet Steamweaver
Vicarious Vitae CEO

No comments:

Post a Comment